- Accepted to or a current student at one of our partner associate degree nursing programs
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher or if previous bachelor degree a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Maintain GPA of 2.75 once identified as a Path2BSN student
- Working towards or completion of prerequisite courses
Path2BSN students are required to complete the following prerequisite courses before starting the core RN to BSN courses:
- Chemistry (1110 Elementary Chemistry)
- English (1110 First year English Composition)
- Biology (1101 Introductory Biology or 1113 Biological Sciences)
- Anatomy (2300 Basic Human Anatomy)
- Microbiology (4000 Basic and Practical Microbiology)
A combination of six hours of biology, anatomy or physiology will be accepted for biology and anatomy prerequisite.
Pathway Acceptance Process
- Contact the Path2BSN advisor to review eligibility and to develop an individualized Path2BSN plan of study.
- Submit an email request to be part of the Path2BSN program.
- Complete the intent to enroll survey.
- You also will need to complete an application for admission to the RN to BSN program. Check with the Path2BSN advisor if you need help knowing when to apply.